Each Milestone Session during the first year at Thyme of Your Life Photography includes:
- up to an hour of session time
- one custom set up
- one basic set up
- about 15-20 digital images with print release
With all of my Milestone Sessions, we’ll plan two set ups, something classic and a themed set-up, customized for your family. If you would like to add siblings to these sessions, we can plan that in too.
After the newborn session, I recommend scheduling at minimum two follow up appointments for the first year portraits–a 6 month session (or basically just after baby can sit up on his own) and a session scheduled around the first birthday. Other families have chosen:
- three, six, nine and 12 month sessions
- four, eight and twelve month sessions
- with my four children, we made it a point to have portraits done at three, six and 12 months.
Because babies make for busy mamas, and time has a sneaky way of getting away, the Baby Plan helps you to plan ahead.
The Thyme Flies Baby Plan, is set up to provide three milestone sessions the first year at a significant savings.
- 3 sessions (same baby) for baby’s first year
- 1 Special Event Session