Each Milestone Session during the first year at Thyme of Your Life Photography includes:
- up to an hour of session time
- one custom set up
- one basic set up
- about 15-20 digital images with print release
With all of my Milestone Sessions, we’ll plan a themed set-up, customized for your child. If you would like to add siblings to these sessions, we can plan that in too.
After the newborn session, I recommend scheduling at minimum two follow up appointments for the first year portraits–a 6 month session (or basically just after baby can sit up on his own) and a session scheduled around the first birthday. Other families have chosen:
- three, six, nine and 12 month sessions
- four, eight and twelve month sessions
- with my four children, we made it a point to have portraits done at three, six and 12 months.
Because babies make for busy mamas, let me know if you’d like reminder messages. And I’ll be sure to send reminder emails early enough to book and start planning for the sessions you’re interested in.